Students learn more when teachers are able to spend more time teaching instead of refereeing. Meetings stay on track when everyone in the room knows how much time is left. At the front of the room or hanging on a wall, the disappearing red disk on our largest timer is used by teachers and professionals around the world. The Time Timer helps to manage and coordinate time, reduce stress of transitions, sharpen concentration, and keep on schedule! Time elapses clockwise from 60 minutes to 1 minute; an optional alarm beeps twice when time’s up. Overall size: 12” x 12”. AA battery not included.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts.
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- Simple to operate
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- No ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Manage activities and reduce stress of transitions
- Ease testing anxiety as students are able to see at a glance how much time is left
- Sharpen concentration when students try to finish “before the red is gone”
- Avoid confrontations over shared resources
- Keep meetings on schedule
- Coordinate practice time and game breaks
- AA battery not included
- Overall size: 12” x 12”