This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools helps second-grade students expand on the six ELA domains, keeping them engaged by providing opportunities for them to express and record their ideas. The tools in this kit will deepen students’ understanding of key concepts such as reading comprehension and language. Includes a plastic storage bin with lid! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Read and comprehend literature and informational text.
- Demonstrate fluency and comprehension when reading.
- Write informative, narrative and opinion pieces.
- Provide key details and facts when verbally recounting experiences.
- Recognize general spelling patterns when decoding or forming words.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.