This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools provides third-grade students with opportunities to identify real-life connections between words and their uses. This kit supports the comprehension of complex ideas and addresses a wide range of essential CCSS skills, from decoding words to writing with facts and details. Includes a plastic storage bin with lid! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Deepen reading comprehension skills by analyzing literature and informational text.
- Analyze common prefixes and suffixes and read multisyllable words.
- Present facts and group relevant information into categories when writing.
- Listen actively to questions, ask for clarification and respond with information.
- Extend understanding of capitalization, punctuation and grammar rules.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.