This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools helps fourth-grades students justify arguments and form their own opinions, providing them with opportunities to collaborate with peers and organize their thoughts. The interactive tools in this CCSS kit will promote classroom discussions and spark curiosity as students gather information and debate ideas. Includes a plastic storage bin with lid! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Proficiently read and comprehend various forms of literature and informational text.
- Decode unfamiliar words by using a combination of word analysis skills.
- Produce written work that includes a clear introduction, developed topic and concluding statement.
- Discuss and evaluate a variety of topics when working with partners, small groups or the entire class.
- Incorporate knowledge of conventions when using formal and informal speech and writing.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.