This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools helps kindergarten students reinforce a range of skills, from the features and organization of basic print to using English grammar correctly when writing or speaking. Includes a plastic storage bin with lid! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Reinforce reading comprehension.
- Explore foundational skills such as recognizing and producing rhyming words.
- Organize and present information by combining dictating, drawing and writing.
- Participate in group conversations by asking and answering questions.
- Gain awareness of English grammar and words.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.