This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools supports third-grade students as they examine everything from early multiplication skills to liquid measurement. Includes a three-drawer storage chest! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Understand the relationship between multiplication and division using numbers within 1,000.
- Demonstrate strategies for solving multi-digit arithmetic.
- Develop an understanding of fractions.
- Explore concepts of elapsed time, area and perimeter and estimating volume and mass.
- Categorize shapes by attributes and partition them into parts with equal areas.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.