This massive kit of hands-on Common-Core-aligned tools supports fourth-grade students as they think fast and solve problems, helping foster a depth of understanding by making abstract concepts concrete. The engaging manipulatives in this kit offer students different ways to approach converting units of measurement, comparing fractions and exploring lines of symmetry. Includes a three-drawer storage chest! See Specifications for a list of all products included in this kit and which CCSS domains and standards are covered.
All products were carefully chosen to help students:
- Recognize fact families, find factors and multiples and analyze number patterns.
- Perform multi-digit arithmetic using understanding of place value.
- Extend understanding of fractions and decimals to the hundredths.
- Explore measurement conversions and geometric measurement.
- Classify shapes based on the presence of lines and angles.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.