The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart is easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the child associate words with the task. This chart features a list style set up of multiple tasks, it's a great visual motivator or checklist of what needs completed. Kids develop a positive self- esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are accomplishing tasks without having to be prompted or forced, but make the decision to act independantly. Made for years of use, it has strong magnetic strips to hold securely to any metal surface. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with Velcro. Versatile- can be used in various settings and adapted to needs. Approx. size- 11" x 15.5"
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts
- Versatile, can be used in multiple settings, for different levels of functioning
- Perfect for more independant child, lists multiple tasks or desired actions
- Visual reminder shows goal and progress
- Spaces for up to 6 tasks, each day of the week, goal, and reward
- Use dry erase marker, printed pictures, or works with most Autism picture programs
- 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from, or cover with your own
- Strong magnetic strips for hanging
- Sturdy plastic stars attach easily with Velcro
- Approx. 11" x 15.5"