Help children with autism or Asperger’s learn how to understand and handle the nuances of social interactions and improve oral language skills. Use each photo card and its accompanying social/communication skills story to discuss specific social situations and possible actions or reactions by those involved. Includes an index of the topics on the back of the box for easy reference. Includes 90 full-color photo conversation cards, as well as teaching guidance.
Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.
- Helps develop social/communication skills
- Improves oral language skills
- Subjects- early learning, special needs, and inclusion
- Cards include stories and practical ideas
- Addresses specific social situations
- Addresses specific possible actions/reactions
- Index of topics printed on box for reference
- 90 full-color photo cards
- Creative Child Awards
- Teaching guidance included