This innovative, non-woven fabric is easy to cut, fold, glue, sew and staple – and even paint and draw on. It’s water- and wear-resistant, but can be easily colored with paints, crayons, markers and all popular art media. Perfect for bulletin boards, school pennants and flags, costumes, 3-D projects and art activities of all kinds! Also great for outdoor use! Smart-Fab is strong, flexible and non-fraying. The colors are in the material itself, so they won’t fade and look great from either side. Soft and pliable yet strong and durable, Smart-Fab won’t rip, fray or wear out, yet it’s easy to cut, fold, twist, crimp, ruffle and glue. Recyclable! Available in other sizes and configurations! (See Related Products at the bottom of the page)
Introducing - Smart-Fab®!
How to Use Video:
Ways to use:
- Non-woven fabric behaves like cloth but works like paper
- Easily colored with paints, crayons, markers and all popular art media
- Sewable by hand and machine
- Glueable with most glues
- Can cut up to 10-15 layers at a time with scissors, pinking shears, punches, die-cutters and more
- Can be laminated like paper
- Pushpins/staples won’t leave holes
- Lint/fluff free
- Non-fraying edges
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Measures 36" wide x 600 feet long
Use for colorful arts and crafts projects, including 3D items such as puppets, dolls and book bags. You can decorate bulletin boards and hallways, create pageant costumes and stylize stages and halls with draping and bunting for plays, concerts, athletic contests, ceremonies and other special events.
Create colorful banners and flags, signs and space dividers for pep rallies or school spirit.