Multiple-format player is ideal for music, language, literacy and more! SD card slot and USB port enable you to play and copy recordings in the latest formats (up to 2GB), and programmable CD player, cassette recorder/player and AM/FM radio provide even more options! Includes four or six stereo/mono headphones with noise-reducing ear cups with volume controls, adjustable headbands, 6' coiled cords and dual adapters. Ten-station jack box accommodates additional headphones, and foam-lined carrying case has extra space for materials.
- Multimedia player has a USB port and SD card slot for playing and copying (from CD) teacher-created music or music from computers, tablets, phones, MP3 players and other media.
- Compatible USB/SD card capacities: 16MB / 32MB / 64MB / 128MB / 256MB / 512MB / 1GB / 2GB
- Programmable stereo CD player – can copy music from the CD player to the SD card or through the USB port. (128 kbps MP3 format)
- Compatibility: CD / MP3 / WMA-CD / CD-R / CD-RW
- Cassette player/recorder and AM/FM stereo – can record from the radio or CD player to cassette.
- Optional Headphone jack for individual and group listening center (using the included jack box)
- Optional Headphones are switchable from mono to stereo for monaural or stereo applications
- Ambient, noise-reducing ear cups with leatherette ear cushions have individual volume controls and adjustable, padded headbands
- 6’ coiled cords have 3.5mm plug and snap-on ¼" adapter.
- Ten-station jack box has individual volume controls
- Foam-lined carrying case has extra room for storing materials
- Constructed from rugged ABS plastic
- Player measures 5 ½" high x 13" wide x 10" deep
- User's Guide
Ways to use:
Individuals or groups of students can practice their comprehension skills as they listen to stories and follow along in their readers.
Create a music center. Play popular instrumental songs in a variety of genres and see if students can recognize the songs by title and composer.
Customize your phonemic awareness instruction. If your class needs help with certain sounds, record your own sounds from the built-in microphone, CD player or radio to a cassette, SD card or flash drive.