Fruity pie teaches early number skills and attributes (colors and fruit shapes). Place the sorting cards into the bottom of the pan to provide visual cues that support student success. Top crust becomes a bowl to conveniently hold counters. Jumbo tweezers reinforce fine motor skills. Includes 60 counters (7 fruits in 5 different colors), durable plastic pie (8¾" in diameter), removable divider, 3 double-sided sorting cards, 2 jumbo tweezers and Activity Guide. Common Core State Standards Alignment: Measurment & Data, Counting & Cardinality, Operations & Algebraic Thinking.
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts
Fine Motor- Tweezers encourage the pincer grasp and functional finger movements, targeting skills needed for daily living like getting dressed and brushing teeth.
Fine Motor- Practice hand-eye coordination by reaching for and grasping the fruit in or out of the bucket with hands or tweezers.
Basic Concepts- Introduces essential skills such as counting, colors, shapes, fruit attributes, sorting, and organization.
- Teaches early number skills and attributes
- Learning Styles: visual and tactile
- Reinforces fine motor skills
- Introduction to basic skills, counting, colors, shapes, attributes, sorting, and organization
- Pie measures 8.75" diameter
- 60 counters (7 fruits in 5 different colors)
- Plastic pie plate with cover & removable divider
- 3 double-sided sorting cards
- 2 jumbo tweezers
- Activity guide